How to Make Panner Butter Masala Curry At Home. Paneer Butter Masala is a rich and delicious North Indian recipe made with aromatic spices, cream and butter. This popular recipe is a creamy blend of easily available ingredients and is undoubtedly a must have.
your home with some easily available ingredients. If you are bored with the usual variants of paneer, then this one is a must try. All you need is some fresh paneer, chopped onions, green chilies, tomatoes, garlic cloves, kasoori methi, lots of butter and coriander.
How to Make Panner Butter Masala Curry At Home
- Prep Time : 15 mins
- Cook Time : 25 mins
- Serves: 3-4
- Recipe Category: Side dish-Paneer Recipes
- 250g panir
- 1bay leaf
- 1inch cinnamon stick
- 1teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4teaspoon turmeric
- salt, to taste
- 1 1⁄2teaspoons garam masala
- 3tablespoons tomato puree
- 4teaspoons cream
- 2tablespoons butter
- 2teaspoons kasuri methi
- 4garlic cloves
- 1inch fresh ginger
- 1teaspoon sugar
1tablespoon chopped coriander
- Grind the chopped onions, garlic & ginger into a coarse paste. Keep it aside.
- Heat 1/2 tbsp butter in a heavy bottom pan.
- Add cinnamon, cloves, bay leaf and cardamom.
- Fry 4 seconds.
- Now add the paste (onion, ginger, garlic coarse paste with less or no water).
- Fry it till golden brown.
- Add all the dry powders, sugar, tomato puree; fry for 2 minutes.
- Now add 2 cups water,reduce heat to low let the gravy simmer for 8 minutes.
- Now mix in cream, rest of the butter, kasuri methi & paneer.
- Also the salt as per taste.
- Cook till paneer is soft.
- Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander.
- One can substitute milk for cream if diet conscious.